We are looking for self-driven and analytical backend developers to join our team. If you are looking for a key role in a fast growing company, we should talk! As a backend developer you will have a big influence on our company’s technical platforms.
You will be working with cutting-edge technology to build applications that will be used by thousands of customers of large internationally acclaimed companies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining our platform services
- Building and designing modern APIs using frameworks such as gRPC or GraphQL
- Deploying infrastructure via code using tools like Terraform
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience with relational database systems (such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to ask for and receive feedback
- Active team member
Stuff that moves you higher in the pile
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with distributed, event driven architecture
- Experience using event streaming platforms (such as Kafka, Kinesis).
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy
- Whatever equipment you need for work
- Accrued mobile phone grants
- Exercise grant for employees to keep fit and healthy (there’s a small community of crossfitters, don’t worry – they will tell you all about it)
- Healthy lunch delivered to the office (multiple options, including vegan) and lunch cards from various restaurants when we go out for lunch. We also offer snacks and fruits in the office (We try to keep it relatively healthy)
- Active fun committee and regular social gatherings like company skiing trips and team trips.
- And more…
At Gangverk we welcome you for who you are and wherever you come from. We welcome diversity and believe that only a versatile group of people can solve the hardest problems, and so do our clients.