Gangverk is looking to hire a UX designer to join our growing organization.
As a UX designer at Gangverk, you’ll get your hands dirty tackling detailed business problems while collaborating with other designers, developers, and delivery leads in order to define, build, and iterate solutions for our clients. You will have the opportunity to use your full range of design skills in order to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Be the user advocate
You’ll see things come to life and make an impact on people’s daily lives. You don’t shy away
from a diverse range of tasks, as sometimes all of the following may take place in one day.
Your daily tasks include:
- Transforming user needs into features and user interfaces
- Creating designs using modern tools to produce interactive prototypes and user flows
- Iterating your designs together with the development team and fellow designers
- Respecting accessibility guidelines and having a solid knowledge of UX patterns and cornerstones
- Creating design systems that are scalable, modular, and updatable
- Working comfortably with remote tools and setups
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in designing digital products & services for various domains
- A relevant track record of UX cases, demonstrating your ways of working and designing solutions that are intuitive, reflect user and business needs and respect technical limitations.
- The ability to bring clarity and structure into complex and abstract problems
- To be able to evaluate and measure the impact of your designs solutions and adapt it whenever the landscape should change
- Experience with a variety of qualitative and/or quantitative methods, which may include interviews, surveys, and data analytics.
- Transcribing interviews and using different mapping techniques to generate key design insights
- Plan user testing schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- A curious mind and a drive to develop yourself constantly
- Flexible working hours and work from home policy
- Whatever equipment you need for work
- Accrued mobile phone grants
- Exercise grant for employees to keep fit and healthy (there’s a small community of crossfitters, don’t worry – they will tell you all about it)
- Healthy lunch delivered to the office (multiple options, including vegan) and lunch cards from various restaurants when we go out for lunch. We also offer snacks and fruits in the office (We try to keep them relatively healthy)
- Active fun committee and regular social gatherings like company skiing trips and team trips.